Sis has a Youtube channel

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im sure thecoli will treat her respectfully champ. If she is your sister she is all of our sister now:respect:

*remembers JBO section exist*

They about to pressure this sweet young girl to do weekly bikini hauls.

full

Please OP,have her dress conservatively for the next few videos. JBO will quickly lose interest. Tell her even having that knee out is a little too much. Thats enough to give those sick puppies hope:martin:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
She an artist or a linguist? I don’t get those study with me videos? Is it a live stream or just people showing off their work flow?

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
Scrubbed through video. I’ll take her out on a date and smash. Only if she go Dutch tho. :takedat:

StackUp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
She an artist or a linguist? I don’t get those study with me videos? Is it a live stream or just people showing off their work flow?
She's an aspiring polyglot but was once studying medicine. "Study with me's" are pretty huge on youtube so she's trying to capitalize on that demographic as well.
Outside of that she just wants to make some cool videos

moorfeus

Pro
Daps
I wanted desperately to say something offensive and vulgar about your sister but she fukking looks like my sister so fukk you fakkit
:russ: Next someone is going to post their 20-something daughter's vlog talking about help get her subscriber count up. Share stuff like this on Facebook with people you know, not on the coli.
:lolbron: