Single Mothers who are Hoes Always Having Sons....

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You usuallly hear "I feel sorry for her son dealing with that" when people talking about the Superheads, Havana Gingers, and ice la Foxes.

I can't remember the last time someone said "I feel sorry for her daughter growing up and dealing with that"

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
You usuallly hear "I feel sorry for her son dealing with that" when people talking about the Superheads, Havana Gingers, and ice la Foxes.

I can't remember the last time someone said "I feel sorry for her daughter growing up and dealing with that"

erica mena and draya michelle too

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
flawed logic, I know quite a few "single" mothers with daughters that are latinas...

They don't stay "single" for too long though, some simp / dude usually mans up to the occasion...

As far as whore is concerned does, does jumping from man to man every every few weeks count?

Well I said single mothers who are hoes......i never said single mothers in general

:skip:

@Will Ross I'm someone who doesn't necessarily believe in karma but its things like these that really make me wonder. I know some folks are gonna say its just coincidences and probability but.....in today's world more girls are being born than boys so....:wtf:

Must be really karma

:ehh:

Last edited by a moderator:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Adrienne "I will take the high road and not mention my hoe past" Bosh about to be single take their son and confirm my entire theory even more

:snoop:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One of the very first scenes I can remember was with Havana Ginger and Ice La Fox.

Amber Rose just gave birth to a son.......

And we all know she is eventually gonna leave that dude and be a have custody.

:snoop: Why is it that my theory CONTINUES to be proven correct?

:snoop:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:rudy: yall gonna still act like the OP did not spit some truth?