Single mom goes viral for telling her sons girlfriend “don’t listen to that broke ass nikka”

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I would have told my daughter the same. Why you arguing with a broke nikka :mjlol: That broke ass bum riding around with his Mama, that nikka should be giving you nothing but cooperation.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
True. You gotta put yourself in both positions. Any father hearing his daughter getting screamed at by some dude that ain't doing a damn thing for her is gonna be looking like :dahell:

And they would put their daughter up on game. Relationships ain't transactional true, but no man has the right to make demands of a woman that he isn't taking care of.
Right.

Now if this is my Daughter who’s married in a healthy reciprocal relationship, ima mind my business :hubie:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
IMG-8256.gif

I don't like the tone or her airing her make believe son out, but, is she wrong?

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
What does this even mean? :dahell:

I’m sure that man had to have some money to raise all them kids?

“Relationships are not transactional” is some feel good internet shyt.

In real life there is no “relationship” if both parties aren’t exchanging something.

Money rules the world, there’s no way to even take care of yourself if you don’t have any money, so how the hell you gone be there for someone else??
So kids shouldn't date? Because kids don't typically have money, certainly not enough to support anther kid lol.

What they need to exchange is mutual respect and affirmation. not respect for money.

If your affection is for sale then you can't get mad when men call you a whore and treat you like an object. This is not a good message for young women.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So kids shouldn't date? Because kids don't typically have money, certainly not enough to support anther kid lol.

What they need to exchange is mutual respect and affirmation. not respect for money.

If your affection is for sale then you can't get mad when men call you a whore and treat you like an object. This is not a good message for young women.
“Dating” shouldn’t entail yelling on the other person to do what you think they should do.

Both sides should realize they are only responsible and accountable for themselves until the relationship is lots more established.

Sure you can have a “relationship” based on love and affection, but as i said above, if you can’t take care of yourself, there’s no way you can be a healthy partner for another person.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isnt your son being broke a poor reflection on you? I could see if it was the other way around and you talking to your daugther. But this broad really ran to the net, overflowing with pride to announce that she raised a bum, has poor boundaries, and cant be trusted? :dahell:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Isnt your son being broke a poor reflection on you? I could see if it was the other way around and you talking to your daugther. But this broad really ran to the net, overflowing with pride to announce that she raised a bum, has poor boundaries, and cant be trusted? :dahell:
Depends on his age. I’m assuming they are kids.