πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™πŸΎ Singer, Actor, Activist Harry Belafonte Has Passed Away At 96 of Congestive Heart Failure | NewYorkTimes.com πŸ™πŸΎπŸ•ŠοΈ

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Jay Z old ass talkin bout "respect these youngins BOY"

:camby:

Funny how after that tirade, Jay was using his money to bail out protesters, Boycotting the Superbowl, suing prisons for their unjust and inhumane conditions, and even helping his rap comrades.

Jay didn't have that smoke for Robert De'Niro though and he chastised him in front of everyone at a party.

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
true legend R.I.P. good to see the coli maturing, I swear knew someone going to use that mjpls smiley in here. Btw I never could blame him for simpin losing his mind over Dorothy Dandridge in Carmen Jones ⁣:ohlawd:

giphy.gif

200w.gif

Last edited:

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
Rest in peace legend

Daps
Had the pleasure of meeting him and having a few conversations with him about 12 or 13 years ago and it's one of my proudest moments in life because my father ADORED this man, as did my grandfather. My father had been trying to somehow get in contact with him for years but was never able to make that connection. Democracy Now! was honoring him at an event and screening in New York for a project he was involved in and I was able to get us tickets through a sizeable donation. I'm so grateful I was able to make that connection happen and take a few flicks together with him and my dad before my pop passed.

Rest well and thank you for all you did in life Mr. Belafonte.