Since X-Men 97 is back , what other shows would you like to restore the feeling?

Ridge Forrester

All Star
Daps
I wanted a revival of Avengers EMH and new shows featuring other heroes (FF, Spider-Man, X-Men) built around it to create a universe. But with X-Men 97 here, they could bring back the old FF and Spider-Man shows (and introduce a new Avengers show) and rebuild the universe around it instead.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Didn't Dot and Bob get married?

Yes and no. In the last movie, a 2nd Bob showed up with his original design (from Season 1) and claimed to be the real Bob. That's where the final movie "My Two Bobs" starts.

They weren't really sure which one was the real one, but they kind of assumed Glitch Bob was the copy since he looks different than Bob's original design. Dot ends up choosing the one that looks like the old Bob and they get married.

Well, that Bob ended up being Megabyte in disguise :skip: and Dot was distraught that she chose Megabyte over the real Bob.Then Megabyte takes over their central office and announces "The Hunt"..and that's where it ends. There was originally going to be one more movie to close out the series but it was never made.

Here's the actual episode (they split the movie into four eps)

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Definitely Spider-Man '98. I never got to grow up with the '90s Spidey cartoon (I was born in the late '90s).

However, Spider-Man '98 done in the style of X-Men '97 would be dope as fukk. He could actually get to do cool sh*t and with upgraded animation.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Thundarr The Barbarian was canceled despite having good ratings and a darker tone due to studio issues, such as wanting Thundarr's time slot for other shows. Those shows they replaced it with didn't do as well as Thundarr's regarding ratings.