Since Minister Farrakhan Asked Blacks To Stop Spending Their Money And Boycott Christmas.....

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
Christmas is retarded. It's ridiculous to think a fat guy flies around the world with magic reindeer.:mjlol:

That's why I only believe in reasonable stuff, like Black scientists building the spaceship from Independence Day, like the Honorable Minister teaches us.:blessed:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Since the Million Man March and Minister Farrakhan asked the black community to boycott Christmas and stop spending their money; I notice a lot more Christmas commercials on TV showing black people buying gifts:patrice:.

Stay focus my brothers and sisters:jawalrus:

You're right I am now noticing this.
:ohhh:
Dont let these agents here blow yall off and tell you that yall are "conspiricists"

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/medi...nally-might-make-sense-to-some-of-you.364260/

Stay woke

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
My family wasn't into christmas or really any holiday. My friends were getting mad presents while my family did nothing

:mjcry:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
Since the Million Man March and Minister Farrakhan asked the black community to boycott Christmas and stop spending their money; I notice a lot more Christmas commercials on TV showing black people buying gifts:patrice:.

Stay focus my brothers and sisters:jawalrus:
I thought I was the only one to notice that; glad I wasn't. Seems like whether or not it seems like it, the white supremacists are always closely watching us and aiming to counter whatever momentum we have going. It's likely also got to do with how retail across the map is down this year from last year. And they know that in the past fifty years we've been addicted to buying things from them.

There was another commercial where they were talking about shopping at small businesses once a week, and showing different ages and colors of people as both customers and business owners. But the only black people they showed out of maybe 30 different people were two older women who were consumers. Kind of seems like they don't want us to gain any momentum financially, and just remain debt slave consumers instead of producers/owners.