Since Kanye is on his pro-black ****, is him being with Kim ok in 2013?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
2009_11_fubu.jpeg

Dat tie. :scusthov::huhldup:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
just because kanye having a baby who from someone who is nonblacks does not change anything, more so, the more black a person needs to be to truly deal with interacial relationship. being a c00n and in inter racial relationship, is not a good look.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
lol @ him making a song named "new slaves" while using niqqa in it.

These rappers just wants attention.

New slaves was random as fuk.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
For me, you're pro-black card goes out the window with a move like this. Not saying that he's a bad dude, or that I won't fukk with his music, or anything like that...I just don't *buy* that shyt when you're not even a breeder.

His babies will go white and all of his money will go with it...so what has he added to the community?

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Personally, I'm not the MOST pro-black person since "blackness" technically doesn't exist...but I do feel a way about someone who is making these statements yet wifed someone like KIM K...but if the world was perfect, it wouldn't MATTER if he wifed Kim K.

:usure:

In a perfect world...that bytch would have hit rock bottom after her sex tape and OFFED HERSELF!

Either way, I'm getting too old for rap to legitimately learn anything of value. Higher education raises your standards for entertainment. I guess that explains why I'm listening to more R&B, Jazz, and house/electronic music. If you're not going to really teach me or introduce me to anything new, I might as well get lost in my own thoughts and read actual insighful content on my own time.

:salute:

I'm the same way. I give a fukk about a rap these days.

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
Not clear what people are learning when they listen to R&B or house music. Is this like a strain of thinking when listening to music that you need to learn something (besides learning about the artist)?