Since Kanye is on his pro-black ****, is him being with Kim ok in 2013?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So...

I heard the message in his new track...its about materialism and being pro-black.

BUT...what does that mean in the grand scheme of his protrayal?

Is he over compensating?

Does he do his message any harm?

Is focusing on race in lieu of his comments important ANYWAYS?

Me personally, I try not to use the race card since it seems to played out all the time as opposed to focusing on self-development and progression...but again...Kanye just bringing this to the forefront makes me wonder.

Does it matter or not that he's with kim?

can you be "pro-black" (whatever that means) and not be with a black girl?

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
fukk kanye, that nikka pro-faq...a nikka that takes dikks to the grill can't tell me a fukking thang. and that's coming from yogurt the don u feel me.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
fukk no that nikka ain't pro-black not anymore

c00nye has been on a downright spiral since spring of last year.

btw, where's the link to track?:beli:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course you can, you can't control who you're in love with. Being Pro-Black is nothing more than being proud of your race and it's history, it's not like it's some radical Nazi 1944 Germany shyt; yaw just sound like white people.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If this was the point of your thread why didn't you just say this?

Theres a series of questions and aspects i wanted to elucidate.

Its a multifaceted question.

Personally, I'm not the MOST pro-black person since "blackness" technically doesn't exist...but I do feel a way about someone who is making these statements yet wifed someone like KIM K...but if the world was perfect, it wouldn't MATTER if he wifed Kim K.

So I'm confused if I think kanye is being a little too "hacky" or if hes really trying to kick some shyt. :mindblown:

Either way, I'm getting too old for rap to legitimately learn anything of value. Higher education raises your standards for entertainment. I guess that explains why I'm listening to more R&B, Jazz, and house/electronic music. If you're not going to really teach me or introduce me to anything new, I might as well get lost in my own thoughts and read actual insighful content on my own time.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall dont get tired of threads like this

obvious kanye dont care, why is there a discussion for it

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Ye hasn't been pro-black since LR. Literally the only clothes I see him bragging about are white designed. I've never once seen him rock any African designers, but he has no problem proclaiming his obsession with these racist ass cac designers that don't have a black person in mind when they're making their shyt. What about him supporting these black urban wears? There are alot of dope underground street apparels that are black made that could get some recognition. At least give one of these youngbloods a shoutout every once in a while. nikkas out here hungry and shyt looking for a come up in this racist ass fashion world and this so called pro-black negro stays avoiding them like the plague.:obama2: It's no worse then the ugly shyt he stays having on.

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
kanye is a fukking troll.

he says he's not a celebrity in his new rant but in his music hes always sayin, he's the hottest act in the world, top of the game :comeon:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Ye hasn't been pro-black since LR. Literally the only clothes I see him bragging about are white designed. I've never once seen him rock any African designers, but he has no problem proclaiming his obsession with these racist ass cac designers that don't have a black person in mind when they're making their shyt. What about him supporting these black urban wears? There are alot of dope underground street apparels that are black made that could get some recognition. At least give one of these youngbloods a shoutout every once in a while. nikkas out here hungry and shyt looking for a come up in this racist ass fashion world and this so called pro-black negro stays avoiding them like the plague.:obama2: It's no worse then the ugly shyt he stays having on.

Post them bruh :lupe:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
There are alot of dope underground street apparels that are black made that could get some recognition. At least give one of these youngbloods a shoutout every once in a while. .

wheres the link. hook me up

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
wheres the link. hook me up

2009_11_fubu.jpeg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps