Since its hard to find a man now at days, Im looking into internet dating...

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
you admitted you're a freak, you're gonna get BOMBARDED with messages :dead:

put your pic up, youll prolly have 25-50 messages by tomorrow morning

I updated my pro with some pics
BigNBeautiful1990 Dinner and a movie, having fun out here, out

So yousa biggums and you work part time security? I know da perfect guy for you ma. :mjpls:

mar31.jpg
:stopitslime: I stated in my pro that u must have a 6/8 pack or better with a job and car. :smugdraper:

The simps might not even wait for a pic. :laff:

You was right :russ:

Here is my profile with the pics:BigNBeautiful1990 Dinner and a movie, having fun out here, out

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Im feeling that way too after seeing the pics

I dont want to be mean. But I would say lose like 100-150lbs and then get in the game. As is you are just gonna get a lot of fetish freaks and losers. Unless you are down south.

Plus I remember you saying you are home all day partially cause of your weight. Youre not in the right place to date physically or emotionally IMO

U could def drop like 100lb in a year if you get serious about it.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Im feeling that way too after seeing the pics

I dont want to be mean. But I would say lose like 100-150lbs and then get in the game. As is you are just gonna get a lot of fetish freaks and losers. Unless you are down south.

Plus I remember you saying you are home all day partially cause of your weight. Youre not in the right place to date physically or emotionally IMO

U could def drop like 100lb in a year if you get serious about it.

her titties are like whoa, and if shes cool in person who cares about weight? as long as someone isnt like 800 pounds

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
:laugh: this fat bytch a part time security guard with no car...who let a nikka hit the other night cause he said had a large pizza from lil ceasars at his crib