Since I stopped smoking and drinking...

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I feel and look a little better, I'm also burning a little more weight and my arms look better.

Can we get a quick discussion on cigs, liq and weight lifting and how it hinders it?

Bakebean

Pro
Daps
im quitting smoking on mothers day for my mom that pass is it really hard to stop I smoke a pack of black n milds a day

You ever think about vaping to ween yourself off blacks? It takes a lot of hard work and dedication to quite cold turkey. It's going to be rough some days (the cravings) but it's well worth it. After about 21 days you should feel like a new person and you won't even want one any more.

Mofongo

Pro
Daps
You ever think about vaping to ween yourself off blacks? It takes a lot of hard work and dedication to quite cold turkey. It's going to be rough some days (the cravings) but it's well worth it. After about 21 days you should feel like a new person and you won't even want one any more.

I wish 21 days would be the magic number where the cravings stop. Even after a few months I still get the urge to light up one ciggarette. I stay away from beer and liquor cuz that is always a trigger.