Since everyone on this site is rapping now, I decided to start rapping about real ish

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Ive fallen under @observe spell :fancry:

Yall know how them demonic yella negros do :inlove:

Please respect yourself more. Playing yourself out on the internet like this is only amusing to demonic individuals who dont care about you. I care so im telling you to not talk about yourself in these ways, friend. Please find a husband and dont become the side kick of demonic filth. Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You ain't built for this Pimpin shyt..
Lets pimp ourselves out to God and walk the streets for him selling the power of good to friends instead of satanic philosophies and demonic nonsense in the form of rubbish. Not being built to be some kind of street demon is a good thing, friend. Im not sure if you're aware.:ld:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Lets pimp ourselves out to God and walk the streets for him selling the power of good to friends instead of satanic philosophies and demonic nonsense in the form of rubbish. Not being built to be some kind of street demon is a good thing, friend. Im not sure if you're aware.:ld:

Your man of the cloth gimmick is kinda funny I guess..:ld:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Who's going to hop on the remix? :lupe:

[ame=http://www56.zippyshare.com/v/48620164/file.html]Zippyshare.com - InstrumentalColi.mp3[/ame]

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
so why dont you? what you scared of :mjpls:

at least other dude was trying to get some help cus he knew hes not that good, u just gonna play it off like u got classics on your hard drive but post this rap :usure:

Here I'll post one song up..cuz I'm actually trying to retail this album..

Last edited by a moderator: