since demonoid went down..

Shakeydog

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Warez-bb and real debrid account all I use to download anything I want plus use the same account to stream the good links on my fire TV

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I pay for a nitroflare premium account every month. I download pretty much everything at very fast speeds. I’ve only had to use a torrent once in the past 3 years.

The price of a premium account is well worth how easy it is to get anything I want. No worrying about leeching or seeding, no worrying about fake files, no worrying about getting caught. :ehh:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I pay for a nitroflare premium account every month. I download pretty much everything at very fast speeds. I’ve only had to use a torrent once in the past 3 years.

The price of a premium account is well worth how easy it is to get anything I want. No worrying about leeching or seeding, no worrying about fake files, no worrying about getting caught. :ehh:

You don't worry about any of that with private trackers anyway though and the money u paying for a premium account can go to a vpn.

But i do agree that's probably the best way if u only have access to public trackers like piratebay or something.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
been fuking with this for roms/isos... need more options though...