Since @Black Jesus is tired of us making Pawg threads take this bad Mulatto Pawg(BAWG) punk ass militants:pacspit:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Yall think Grimace brother hit :patrice: ? They played it off like a skit but I really believe his fat ass roaming around in public eating a Family Size bag of Cheetos :dead:

I doubt it lol

They probably all good friends and just trying to make some money doing these comedy skits

Right?! Bruh got whole ass family/party size bag of Cheetos :laff:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I doubt it lol

They probably all good friends and just trying to make some money doing these comedy skits

Right?! Bruh got whole ass family/party size bag of Cheetos :laff:

That wasn't a party size from the regular grocery store. His ass got a Sam's Club or Costco membership for the family size :dead: :dead: :dead:

Daps

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
probably took all of the samples the lady had :pachaha: :russ:

He used Lina Bina to distract them :mjlol:

Dookie Braid Grimace - "this my girl would you hit that?"

Lina - *enters and wobbles them yeekz*

Employee - :ohhh:

Dookie Braid Grimace - *grabs sample tray and sprint off* "BINA GRAB THE CHEETOS bytch :damn: "

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Begun the Pawg wars have!
Emoji-Blitz-Grogu-Heart-Eye.webp

I’m conflicted. I rule over the No Pawg Zone but I still love my pawgs and paags. War must be adverted @pawglife

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Also, the Pawg Syndicate would win this one. @PAWG Life is far too powerful alone. I remember a while back someone made a thread trying to clown him and he single handily destroyed them. I believe @humminbird @Dave24 @Realm-Breaker might remember this. The Pawg Syndicate also have the power to summon @ZILFIN back to the coli. He's been inactive for a while I think because he's probably pawging out of control someone but he would come back dropping pawg threads like a level 99 Final Fantasy Character hitting limit breaks on the opps:damn:

Realm-Breaker

Sometimes known as Were-Breaker/Cunning Linguist
Daps
Reppin
Realm far from here
Also, the Pawg Syndicate would win this one. @PAWG Life is far too powerful alone. I remember a while back someone made a thread trying to clown him and he single handily destroyed them. I believe @humminbird @Dave24 @Realm-Breaker might remember this. The Pawg Syndicate also have the power to summon @ZILFIN back to the coli. He's been inactive for a while I think because he's probably pawging out of control someone but he would come back dropping pawg threads like a level 99 Final Fantasy Character hitting limit breaks on the opps:damn:
who is zilfin? he made all the threads! 😸