Sin City gets a TV reboot

Daps
Frank Miller's Sin City is in development as a live-action TV seies overseen by former The Walking Dead showrunner Glen Mazzara, according to Deadline. Underworld director Len Wiseman is reportedly in line to direct the pilot, and will act as one of the show's producers alongside Miller, Mazzara, as well as Bob Weinstein, Harvey Weinstein, and Stephen L'Heureux. A network to air the show on has not been decided, but talks are reportedly already underway.

This small-screen Sin City reboot is described by the Hollywood trade as a "far departure" from the films but will "hew closely to the graphic novels", with "original characters and timelines with in [sic] the Sin City universe."

Report: SIN CITY Reboots For TV

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it would havel to look like the graphic/ novels for it to be Sin City. Couldn't see this on tnt or amc example, you would need an hbo/ showtime, imo.
A dame to kil for was some confusing bullshyt but I'd give it a fair look

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Idk how theyre going to pull this off without telling the same story twice the movies pretty much covered most things, there were like 2 stories they didnt yet touch on i know one was hell & back and i think the other was family values?

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk how theyre going to pull this off without telling the same story twice the movies pretty much covered most things, there were like 2 stories they didnt yet touch on i know one was hell & back and i think the other was family values?
That's what I'm wondering.. They introduced a lot of the characters in Sin City already in the two movies and a lot of these characters overlap into the other two stories you've mentioned that weren't covered in the movies. I'm curious to see how this pans out though

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it would havel to look like the graphic/ novels for it to be Sin City. Couldn't see this on tnt or amc example, you would need an hbo/ showtime, imo.
A dame to kil for was some confusing bullshyt but I'd give it a fair look
Does it cost more to have that look?

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
why do they have to reboot/remake everything?
Is it over? for original ideas?
i guess enough time has passed and they just cant think of new shyt