Simply Orange, etc is being sued for toxic chemicals in their products

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
federal limit is 0.004 parts per trillion for pfoa. So "hundreds" of times higher is a lot. Most water have much high PFOA than the era limit. Buy a reverse osmosis filter.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Them IG boomerangs with the girls clinking their glasses will never be the same :mjcry:
mimosas.gif

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nobody said it was healthy. All them juices are loaded with sugar which adds up if you drink too much. And the acid erodes your teeth and stomach lining. It's just good to drink something different than water.
Breh, you’re clearly aware of that but a lot of people drink these orange juices (or give to their kids) daily for breakfast thinking there is a lot of nutritional value

Peauxboy

All Star
Daps
Ahh hell nah :dahell:

Coca cola is such an awful company :scust:

They’ve included them because they’re the bigger name. They’re probably just the distributor.

Trying to figure out where the PFAS aren't inherent to oranges obviously, so is it in the procurement/growing process or somewhere in the manufacturing process.

No telling, they buy the powders from other companies. They dump their liquid syrup and several other third party powders in a vat to make it. They’d have to go to each manufacturing plant individually to find out.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Breh, you’re clearly aware of that but a lot of people drink these orange juices (or give to their kids) daily for breakfast thinking there is a lot of nutritional value

But what is wrong with having a serving of orange juice every morning? It contains Vitamin C, Magnesium, and especially Potassium which controls your blood pressure.

The problem only comes in when you drinking 3 and 4 cups a day.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
unpasterized oj @ trader joes goated
Do you really think there isn’t unsafe BS floating in your TJ or Whole Foods stuff? Just because a company markets themselves as having “healthier” food doesn’t mean it’s true…

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
As usual I been gave y’all nikkas the game

Yes, we have every single profession on the coli lol

But I got threads on here from years ago saying orange juice is diabetes juice. Years ago I used to drink damn near a whole jug of that simply orange shyt per day. And I literally thought I was being healthy. I ended up reading some shyt about the sugars in orange juice, did some research, found out Coca Cola owned simply orange, and that they use a extracts in their shyt. Then I learned that all orange juices are unhealthy, even the ones marketed as healthy. And that if you tried to take real oranges and make a gallon of OJ it would take so many that, “real” OJ would be way higher than what it is.

So at one point I thought it was healthy and leaned it wasn’t, so I always try to hip people to game. Cause at one point I simply didn’t know

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
pretty sure we had a thread on here bout these generic fake juice brands and people got mad hostile about being told to drop the bullshyt.

most of this stuff is not real fruit juice and is cut to maximize profits or misleadingly labelled entirely.

capitalism uncapped. minimize intake of as much processed products as you can in life to avoid all these underhanded servings of poison