Simple Question: Is Doc Rivers Overrated?

Is Doc Rivers Overrated?

• Yes

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • No

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I've been thinking about this for a while now and I wanted to know what you guys think. There no arguing that Doc is a champion but does he warrant the reverence he receives has a top 5 if not 3 coach? Recently I've been watching the clippers like ":patrice:are these dudes even better than they were under Del Negro?".

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
The problem isn't his coaching, it's that Doc is making personnel moves and he's terrible at them, trading Bledsoe for what they got was just awful.

He has yet to address the glaring problem on the team, which is lack of athleticism on the wing, something they've lacked for years now, he continues to sign washed players like Granger, Turkoglu, Vujacic to play the wing meanwhile he drafts CJ Wilcox and doesn't play him. Also his eye for talent is shyt, they completely missed out on drafting KJ McDaniels and realistically he'd probably be starting for them right now.

Doc fukking sucks as a GM.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I thought he was gonna take the clippers to the next level but their roster is flawed.I think doc is kind of overrated as a coach all he do is plead with his players to do better with his eyes looking like they about to pop out his head his inbound plays are dope.

Boston wasn't nothin after thibs left either

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem isn't his coaching, it's that Doc is making personnel moves and he's terrible at them, trading Bledsoe for what they got was just awful.

He has yet to address the glaring problem on the team, which is lack of athleticism on the wing, something they've lacked for years now, he continues to sign washed players like Granger, Turkoglu, Vujacic to play the wing meanwhile he drafts CJ Wilcox and doesn't play him. Also his eye for talent is shyt, they completely missed out on drafting KJ McDaniels and realistically he'd probably be starting for them right now.

yup his GM work is hurting his coaching

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps

I saw this on realgm
as offered DeMar DeRozan for Bledsoe and didn't take it.

Instead traded Bledsoe for Reddikk, Dudley & two future 2nd round picks

Traded Dudley & a 1st round pick for scraps. Dudley is having a great year.

Signed some mediocre FA (Granger, Hawes, CDR, Bullock, Mullens, Farmar, Hollins)

Lost Alvin Gentry (one of the best offensive coaches in the league) to the Golden State Warriors

Is considering a max contract for DeAndre Jordan[

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9...-join-talks-eric-bledsoe-los-angeles-clippers
The Raptors have been openly shopping out-of-favor forward Andrea Bargnani and have likewise pitched a trade scenario in which L.A. would receive both Bargnani and shooting guard DeMar DeRozan.

Although sources say the Clippers actually prefer Bargnani to DeRozan because of the Italian forward's ability to step out and stretch the floor

:scust:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Chicago+Bulls+Announce+Tom+Thibodeau+Head+0FlxtjcJ0QLl.jpg