Simpery at it's worst...Jesus!

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Once he leave her, a whole bunch of mess and bullshyt is going to go down in the coming years until their kids are 18. I hate to admit it but, the child support system is rigged...

Why would you hate to admit some that's true? It's both rigged and flawed.

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
Why would you hate to admit some that's true? It's both rigged and flawed.

Because I'm a woman and I suppose to be for it but I'm not. I see too many good men getting fukked over by the child support system. My best friend (who has been taking care of his daughter since the day she was born) is getting financially raped by his hoodrat babymama for child support smh. My friend cried on the phone to me one night. Saddest shyt I ever heard.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Mane yall ain't never seen anything as cold as a woman that has lost feelings for you. That's why I tell a fella if you go soft on a woman, she will tear you apart. Some of ya'll can go slamming kids into all these females if you want to, but when they get that child support system on you, you're done for.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
he tellin his sap story and bytches gon hit 'em up with "awww its ok baby" etc etc :shaq2:

other trif ones that want be taken care of will lure him in. He was born this way and always will be this way. He needs a nice women, but instead he's Chasing a rat.

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
Mane yall ain't never seen anything as cold as a woman that has lost feelings for you. That's why I tell a fella if you go soft on a woman, she will tear you apart. Some of ya'll can go slamming kids into all these females if you want to, but when they get that child support system on you, you're done for.

you're generalizing. not all bytches find kindness as weakness breh

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
jesus_facepalm51.jpg

:laff:

:dead:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
*sighs*

As a black man, you're damned if you do, damned if you don't. You just can't win for losing. :birdman:

Saying that, there's no way dude should have put up with that shyt for so long without making a stand.