Daps
Reppin
You need a gun like this in order to kill a Bear :merchant:

ZXjfIn9.gif
that gif :why:. So many things could have went wrong

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Everyone is gonna say Bear because of size and the claws being a weapon..............
some say the silver back is smarter
but Bears have made traps with Rocks n shyt...... they time sleep patterns...... they educate the youth on shyt. They are smart as fukk too. + the bow legs give them better balance and aim.

So I'd get dropped in the stadium and chose the Silverback to win by killing the Bear......... - because the Gorillas always mate with black primates................ But Black Bears sometimes be on that multicultural shyt. + Grizzly bears are mostly in the West --------- basically c00ning out. Silverbacks are our brehs.

best way to stop a bear is to shoot the lungs.

peace.
WAT_gif_by_Ryla_Sehn.gif

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
your life is on the line :ufdup: you better know what you doin and choose wisely

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Grizzly, the size and claw advantage is too much. Only more terrifying predator than Grizzly/Polar Bears to me is the Saltwater Crocodile ...

Outside of water they like puppies tho...Recent videos ive seen of crocs taking Ls from hippos,lions and even leopards softened my stance on there ferociousness...

Plus those fakkits only bat like .250 with homefield advantage,they stink as predators....