Silo (Post Apocalyptic Sci-Fi Mystery)(Prod by Graham Yost) (Apple TV+)

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The third episode basically saved the show for me. The sequence of them fixing the generator was pretty riveting.

Maybe the future episodes will explain it or change my mind, but I don't see why we couldn't have just started with Sheriff Juliette Nichols in episode 1.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I’m enjoying this show but we are about to have some issues because in each of the first 3 episodes we spend time with characters only for them to be dead (or presumed as dead) by the end of the episode and we now have something similar happening at the end of episode 4 and as much as I like Juliet, If they keep removing characters I like I’m not sure how much ima care in the end.

Episode wasn’t bad, I thought they could have mixed some of that flashback stuff in with the last episode but it was cool but I feel like we have enough backstory and world building done to start advancing the plot. Mainly to figure what George was on and who keeps to trying merk people in the Silo

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
The third episode basically saved the show for me. The sequence of them fixing the generator was pretty riveting.

Maybe the future episodes will explain it or change my mind, but I don't see why we couldn't have just started with Sheriff Juliette Nichols in episode 1.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ep was cool but they feel “short”…think I’ll wait til the season ends and then marathon the rest…this isn’t the type of show where having a week to unpack it (rewatch, read comments, look shyt up etc.) is a good thing

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
This might be Com's best role ever.

Enjoying this show so far.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Juliette’s flashbacks added nothing to this episode and I have a feeling we’ll see more of them to find out how her mother and brother died.