Silo (Post Apocalyptic Sci-Fi Mystery)(Prod by Graham Yost) (Apple TV+)

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Based on the 1st 2 episodes, it looked that way. Unless the higher ups have some way of even distorting the image of those who go out to clean.

When the generator was shut down the screen to the outside shutoff like a old zenith TV. Something his completely off about this damn place and I will be watching until the end or canceled.

I run thru all 3 episodes in 1 sitting

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Based on the 1st 2 episodes, it looked that way. Unless the higher ups have some way of even distorting the image of those who go out to clean.
I think they can fukk with the image but only because the sheriff didn’t immediately go to his wife’s body. As much as he loved her, I think he would’ve ran to her right from the jump.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think she was poisoned somehow. Did she eat the strawberries Common tried to give her?

nah both her and dude declined it…common ate it tho

maybe she knew she was dying and her time was up…it would explain her picking shorty to be sheriff and retiring to be with dude…plus she was acting like she knew something was wrong with her

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the new sheriff at some point gonna find that door and take the camcorder outside maybe

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
when all the people are huddled up in the room before they cut off the generator.

some of the people saw it and were all :lupe::wtf::jbhmm:
But the that 'real' green outside was getting pixelated like the fake 'wallpaper' they usually have up :jbhmm:

silo3.png

silo4.png

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I think she was poisoned somehow. Did she eat the strawberries Common tried to give her?

Didn’t eat the strawberries but I think it had something to do with her water, ol boy mentioned her water was leaking on their way down. She took another drink on the way back up.

You could tell something was off when she was signing those papers cause she was shaky and could barely sign her name.

Good episode, more world building and a lil more backstory on Jules. They already are having issues replacing the Sheriff so if the Mayor dies I’m wondering how they will go about replacing her. I appreciated the generator scene, if you told me about it I doubt I would care much but they did a great job of making it intense and meaningful.

3 episodes in and I’m hooked. Of course I want to know about the rebellion and how they ended up underground. But I’m dying to know what’s on that camcorder? what’s with the door under the water? and what outside really looks like presently? especially after seeing the image being glitchy when the power went out.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
shyt, I think the suit they make them wear might have some poison gas in it to make others think the outside is toxic.
I think so too, episode two starting with three different shots of them duct taping sheriffs suit didn't really give off an impression that it was being done for his safety :jbhmm:

silo5.png

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Didn’t eat the strawberries but I think it had something to do with her water, ol boy mentioned her water was leaking on their way down. She took another drink on the way back up.

You could tell something was off when she was signing those papers cause she was shaky and could barely sign her name.

Good episode, more world building and a lil more backstory on Jules. They already are having issues replacing the Sheriff so if the Mayor dies I’m wondering how they will go about replacing her. I appreciated the generator scene, if you told me about it I doubt I would care much but they did a great job of making it intense and meaningful.

3 episodes in and I’m hooked. Of course I want to know about the rebellion and how they ended up underground. But I’m dying to know what’s on that camcorder? what’s with the door under the water? and what outside really looks like presently? especially after seeing the image being glitchy when the power went out.
Common gonna be mayor :wow:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished ep 3, the fixing the generator scenes :whew:

Deputy losing people he cares about right and left :picard:. Will Patton was really good on Falling Skies.

Ser Jorah Mormont is Jules' father :ehh:, also cool seeing The Master from Into the Badlands pop up.