*Silly broad gets butt injections- has to get legs & hands amputated !!!!

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
DallasBlack.com: EXCLUSIVE PHOTO: Illegal Butt Injections Gone Bad

Teased by her family and friends about her flat "pancake" booty, Apryl Michelle Brown had always been insecure about her backside. Once she got enough money, she told herself, she'd buy herself a better one. "I didn't know if I wanted to look like Janet Jackson or J. Lo," the Los Angeles cosmetologist, 46, says in an exclusive interview featured in the November issue of ESSENCE magazine. "I just wanted a new, bigger booty." Advertisement

Tragically, her quest for curves cost her all her limbs and almost her life.

In 2004, Brown says she paid a "pumper," an unlicensed person, to inject industrial-grade silicone into her buttocks. Brown can't recall how much the woman actually charged — maybe $500, maybe $1,000 — but over time, she says, the area became intensely irritated and painful, and the skin blackened. By early 2006 she says the silicone had hardened, causing severe pain and infection, ultimately requiring her to have lifesaving amputation of her limbs last year.

Now adjusting to her new life with prosthetics, Brown shares her story — and her warning for others tempted to check out "pumping parties" — with writer Amy Elisa Keith in ESSENCE. "I was left here for a purpose," she says. "I have to get the word out so that nobody else makes this choice."

:skip:

Daps
:russ: @
resource.aspx
being the first thing I see in that link.

:russ: @ "pumping parties"

:russ: @ this dumb bytch.

:dead:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never understand why people just don't change their diets and hit the gym. Barring some type of health disorder, it should be easy enough to do 20 minutes a day and cut your meals short.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
she may not have legs, but she got a fatty tho :mjpls:

edit: wait, she don't have hands neither? :dwillhuh:
...her quest for curves cost her all her limbs and almost her life

By early 2006 she says the silicone had hardened, causing severe pain and infection, ultimately requiring her to have lifesaving amputation of her limbs last year.

Edit:googling her name just gives you a bunch of events "benefiting" her, shes really trying to milk this

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
that picture is weird as hell. she's straight up chilling with her fake legs sitting next to her...

And she still has this air of confidence and self importance about her...as if she didn't do something that was completely retarded...