Signs you know u look good

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
#CockyThread :win:

when bytches see your online profiles and ask if u a catfish :win:

when u walk down the street and bytch stare and bite there lips :win:

LOL only had this happend to me once but i remember shorty was a crack head with bright red eyes like she smoked crack all night, straight :takedat:... nah fukk that, its not accurate enough, she straight looked into my soul like
jones.jpg

:snoop:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
When u walking to class 1 day and while u crossing the street a man in a car stops and ask u if u work out. After u respond he asks u if u want to be a model. So while u walking he continues to drive beside u and explains that he works for a company that hires men and women to dance half naked at parties and he wants to kno if u are interested. It pays good money and u should really do it.

:snoop:

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
When you doing shoulder press at the gym and girls come up to ask you what muscle that works

I be like :usure: bytch you damn we'll know this is working my shoulder

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this x10

when girls approach you
when girls tell you how good they think you look without being prompted to :win::win::win:

i've had a couple of girls tell me their mother said i'm hot, i was never quite sure what to make of that :yeshrug:

as a matter of fact, i get approached by younger woman, but older woman are really into me. i don't know if that has to do with my looks or if for some reason i trigger some weird couger instincts in these milfs

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
When you walk in a room and for a split second it seems like everyone is waiting for you to make a move, but you casually downplay it and keep it moving

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
When women from every generation try to throw you p**sy..... I have had little girls as young as 16(that I quickly turned down) and women as old as late 60's(great-grandmother status. I clearly ran away from that).

I have too also been turned down because women thought I was a player.

I need to get in shape......

:youngsabo:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
When a girl says you are one of the hottest guys I know...

When a girl calls you "cocky" even though you are far from it. When a girl is really attracted to you, sometimes they think the most insignificant things make you a cocky person... Whereas if they were not into you they wouldn't even notice it... They are projecting the fact that they think you're the shyt onto you as if you are broadcasting that you think your the shyt... If that makes sense :dead: