Signs you are getting Old and your application for the Larry Holmes Garden is being widely considered?????

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm having trouble getting out of bed these last couple of weeks because of my knees:flabbynsick:

When I sign up for something and I got to enter my date of birth it's getting longer and longer to get to the year part:old:

:ufdup:You was on that waiting list for years like it was section 8 not only is that time coming it's here:flabbynsick:

OIP.c6HGlFdl8N2XF6VJapV6YAAAAA

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Not being hip with this new rap and garbage ass music.

Not understanding the young generation choice of style and clothing. This might be the wackest Era ever even worst than the baggy Era.

Slight back pain or cramps.

Going out and getting tired at night.

Going to all your kids events for school and sports.

Very cautious in public etc..

Not eating crazy anymore

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not being hip with this new rap and garbage ass music.

Not understanding the young generation choice of style and clothing. This might be the wackest Era ever even worst than the baggy Era.

Slight back pain or cramps.

Going out and getting tired at night.

Going to all your kids events for school and sports.

Very cautious in public etc..

Not eating crazy anymore
Bruh I run errands after work and shyt I be so tired when I come home I'm like no way I'm not going straight to the crib tomorrow I give a fukk who want what catch me later.

Being cautious I tell my girl all the time I don't fukk with these kids I'd kill one of these little disrespectful mofo's but luckily I'm Larry Holmes now so we don't frequent the same places.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I be stretching like crazy otherwise some random movement or picking up something awkwardly will fukk me up :flabbynsick:

Also I can no longer watch action movies. I need slower paced, character driven stories. If the director ain't taking the time to let the audience sit with a character or if the cuts in a scene are too quick/frequent then I'm out :hubie:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Bruh I run errands after work and shyt I be so tired when I come home I'm like no way I'm not going straight to the crib tomorrow I give a fukk who want what catch me later.

Being cautious I tell my girl all the time I don't fukk with these kids I'd kill one of these little disrespectful mofo's but luckily I'm Larry Holmes now so we don't frequent the same places.

Bro went to a Halloween party Saturday night and by 12AM I was tired as shyt I was like this shyt crazy. My liquor intake even changed I am good on like two drinks now.

I don't stop at certain Gas Stations anymore don't frequent certain neighborhoods.. my head on a swivel all the time ready to shoot one of these dikkheads. You know when you younger you don't give a fukk but once you settled got shyt going family etc.. I don't have time for the BS.