Signs of ageing

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Breh but girbaud and guess are wack.

I don't even wear true's anymore I was wearing true's in 05-09.

Try seven for all man kind. Fits great and last long also cost less than true's.

nikka i stick to the G-Code, and 7 jeans aint nothin new or classic . Yall mights say Girbuad is :flabbynsick: but I feel :smugdraper:

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
I forget his name, but there was a NBA player drafted a few years ago and I remember the commentator vividly saying, "XXXXXXX is the first player ever in the NBA born in the 90s!":damn:

See, my memory is shot too:to:.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
About 2-3 years ago I was taking a course in African American History & Culture and my classmates didn't know what a swastika or a skin head was :why:

I said F it, that's white ppl sh!t... :manny: But, when these lil b*stards didn't know anything about Marcus Garvey and Black nationalism I damn near died.

I felt it was my duty to edumicate these youngin's . So I proceeded to tell them MLK was the :devil: who in their right mind would want to assimilate with the very individuals who oppressed them? We were better off segregated :krs:

I showed them this clip

[ame=http://youtu.be/63OHMLf9wUc]Malcolm X - Who are YOU ?? - YouTube[/ame]

And watched as their eyes slowly began to open...... :ahh:

Rather be :old: and knowledgeable, than young and dumb :scusthov:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
When my nephew who is 15 came from his girl crib with more facial hair than me. I remember when the kid was born.
Seeing sports layers age
Neighborhoods changing in my city

MrNoFlyZone

The Original 2nd Coming
Daps
I always ask old heads when they started to consider themselves old. Most of them said they didn't feel old til they hit like 55-60 and some even said they don't "feel" old at that age.

Yet our generation got nikkas thinkin 25 is old...:snoop:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Y'all nikkas need to hang and interact with people your own age. WTF I look like talking to, fukking with. or acknowledging anyone under 25 in real life? It's not that you nikkas are "old". It's just that you need to grow the fukk up.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
When i realized it was cool to be feminine and dress like a female and cosign homo culture. I knew I was now no longer apart of the youth :manny:

I feel ya because, heterosexual males never wore tight clothing and bright colors:

bu bu bu but
:stopitslime:

Last edited by a moderator: