Sign a Petition For A Retrial of A Wrongly Convicted Black Man

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it pisses me off that this thread is barely two pages but some other threads about bullshyt IG models and fuqboi ass rappers be damn near rafter status:francis:

Yes,that's the most unfortunate thing about this place: I swear zombies will be knocking down the door and some negroes in here will be worrying about the BET awards or who Nikki/Rihanna sucked off or round 29 of the Jay Z/P Diddy/Macklemore beef.......ahh,negro f'ery!

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a petition for a new trial for Grant Alfred Robinson that only needs 209 signatures and there is about almost 4000 coli users right now, hopefully petition is done today. All you have to do is click the source link below the the story, and sign the petition.:myman:

Full Story Below:

Petitioning Attorney General Eric Schneiderman
Grant Alfred Robinson a new trial

source

Let's Get this man home :to:

@Buckeye Fever
@MAKAVELI25
@Emperor_ReinScarf
@Always-Right Liggins
@ModernFonzie

Can you help get this moving? :feedme:

@cook
Can you get the word across by making an announcement on this?

This story should be compulsory reading for Africans,actually all 3 worlders ,mindless victims of American advertising: all the CSI/NY undercover/COPS shows that establish the false narrative of the US as the global beacon of jurisprudence.
You try to tell some of these fools,(I've noticed they tend to be on the lower levels,flipping burgers or working in old peoples homes) about the real deal of the CIA/FBI and the S A drug cartels and I tell you they're not trying to hear that ish!