Sid Meier’s Civilization VII (February 11, 2025)

Daps

The award-winning strategy game franchise returns with a revolutionary new chapter. Sid Meier's Civilization® VII empowers you to build the greatest empire the world has ever known!
Rule as one of many legendary leaders from throughout history. Establish your civilization, construct cities and architectural wonders to expand your territory, conquer or cooperate with rival civilizations in pursuit of prosperity, and explore the far reaches of the unknown world. Will you build an empire that stands the test of time?
Sid Meier's Civilization® VII is a 4X strategy game developed by the legendary team at Firaxis Games, developers of the Civilization and XCOM franchises.

Last edited:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
GTA 6 and Civilization 7 have the same parent company

… hear me out folks, what about a game that simulated time but allows you to drop-into a free roam setting at any point in history

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Can't wait.I wonder what the new major mechanics will be. New wonders, new leaders, new units :wow:

I really hope they do something to improve the AI. The difficulty levels right now are just a handicap system that gives the CPU more starting advantages, but the AI will still be dumb as fukk even at the highest levels.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
“A good game is a series of interesting choices.” Additionally, in various interviews and writings, Meier has articulated a model suggesting that a successful game should consist of:

• 33% of what the game is known for: This includes the core mechanics and elements that define the game’s identity.
• 33% from the previous iteration: This involves refining and improving features from the previous version of the game.
• 33% entirely new elements: Introducing new mechanics, features, and content to keep the game fresh and engaging.

While the specific percentages might vary slightly depending on the source, the essence of the model is to strike a balance between maintaining the core identity, improving on what works, and adding new, innovative features.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
imagine playing this on the fukking switch :dead:
timbaland.gif

TDT

All Star
Daps
GTA 6 and Civilization 7 have the same parent company
So thats why the Future Games Show livestream was hosted by Ned Luke and Alex McKenna a.k.a Michael deSanta and Sadie Adler respectively..this was the second game they showcased

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Hopefully they get rid of the "1 Unit Per Tile" rule but they probably wont. Bushed V because of it and never played VI because of it, so still from time to time i play IV the GOAT Civ.