Sid Buries Dean Malenko, Said Macho Man Co-Signed Him

Daps
It's from a book called "Ring of Hell." It said that Malenko was supplying Eddie with drugs after he went to rehab. Don't know if it's true, but it just surprised me it was Malenko's name that got brought up :manny:

Lance Storm has debunked this assortment of duck tales on several occasions and Meltzer spent a whole Observer when it came out pointing out the bullshyt.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

Malenko would destroy sid in real life breh.
I would take malenko shoot background and knowledge over anyone including the hart family.

Malenkp is single handedly the guy who put great wrasslin on our television for real week to week to save us. After the nwa original tv shows. Before Hogan brought his weak ass on to wcw. Wcw was better before Hogan went there.
Malenko actually saved wcw and made it a quality watch.

Bums like sid and that weak ass goblin ruined wrasslin.

As a matter of fact,....
Every wrasslin show that featured malenko as the top draw.
is why that company drew in the boom. Including wcw.

shyt eddy and malenko saved wrasslin and instituted domestic quality match standards.
to make it watchable as a format on ecw.

I see people on here don't even know the malenko series.
If they talking crazy.

You can't even talk wrasslin and you don't own the malenko series.

Art Barr

Malenko is crazy underrated

I dont think he has ever botched in his life

Good striker and one of the best, if not the best technician of all time. His moveset was insane and flawless

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Bret Hart said something similar once about some midcard agent trying to hold rank. He said "what he know about main events and money matches?" Lol