Sick of these types of woman...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
whats so fukked up is when you look up and see they have 40-50 thousand tweets and you stop to do the math and realize how much time and energy is going into creating the same 4 or 5 statements just rearranged in a slightly different way

Daps
Reppin
me
Exactly, I already knew I was gonna get the hoodrat card pulled on me, but if these woman are "hoodrats"... then most black woman are hoodrats

These chicks dont live in the hood, they dont even talk "ghetto", they dont wear lacefronts, and are good looking, and they STILL are like that. Where are you guys finding this alternative pool of black woman at????

BTW I see you're name, MF DOOM :salute:

the alternative pool of girls (old fashioned is what i like to call em) are out there, most times I find them in places like book stores, on the job, school, or even through friends, like my homie's girl's friend or some shyt like that. I'm more concerned with finding out how the "hoodrats" got to behaving this way, why they do it & what we can do to change it. OG's step in & school us young cats on some knowledge (and don't link that quick gems thread, i already have it bookmarked :myman:)

ps: MF DOOM is that nikka breh. :cheers: can't go wrong with Daniel

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
^ Exactly. Whenever I bring this shyt up, people throw up the hoodrat thing up.

I dont talk to these:

die-hoodrat-die.jpg

but when I go to the club, for example, I'll meet these types which are typical chicks u see @ a club and they go to college/work, dont live in the hood or anything, dont even talk in that hoodrat talk but their still on that "ratchet" shyt. When it comes to woman out here its either you get a full on ratchet or you get one of these pretend, play hoodrats

213njb8.jpg

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whats so fukked up is when you look up and see they have 40-50 thousand tweets and you stop to do the math and realize how much time and energy is going into creating the same 4 or 5 statements just rearranged in a slightly different way

Imagine how much the average pretty bytch tweets "im hungry" a year? easily in the thousands.

thousands upon thousands of tweets and aint got shyt to say :whoo:

Glad to see other young nikkas who see this shyt. it's not even at ratchet thing anymore. chicks at college even from good neighborhoods love to play ratchet :what:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
My friend f*cks wit a broad that says, "My n!gga" about a thousand times in one sentence :wow:

She be like, "Where you at my n!gga, you said you were pickin' me up at 8" or, "Damn my n!gga, why I you ain't call me last night?!?" :snoop:

I want to slap the broad and send her to elocution lessons.

I've gotten to the point where Iown even f*ck wit broads that wear sneakers a lot, unless she's working out or playing a sport :no:

Daps
Reppin
me
I've gotten to the point where Iown even f*ck wit broads that wear sneakers a lot, unless she's working out or playing a sport :no:

i respect it but i know a few classy ladies that are sneakerheads (i like my chicks to be up on sneakers like me), owning a few kicks but still rockin heels/flats most of the time.

Before u ask I also own a couple hard bottoms/clarks :steviej:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
^ Exactly. Whenever I bring this shyt up, people throw up the hoodrat thing up.

I dont talk to these:

die-hoodrat-die.jpg

but when I go to the club, for example, I'll meet these types which are typical chicks u see @ a club and they go to college/work, dont live in the hood or anything, dont even talk in that hoodrat talk but their still on that "ratchet" shyt. When it comes to woman out here its either you get a full on ratchet or you get one of these pretend, play hoodrats

213njb8.jpg

The type of chicks in the 2nd picture are worse because they are deceptive wit their rachetness, until you actually get to know them outside of school.

It catches you off guard when you go on their Twitter or instagram and be like :wtf::what:, "Is this the same b!tch from my thermodynamics class actin' like a hoodrat?!?!?!"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine how much the average pretty bytch tweets "im hungry" a year? easily in the thousands.

those arent even the worst ones im talking about the ones like "love is a bytch and bytches aint shyt" "Kick The Hoes Out, Let The Money Stay..." type statements whole time line looking like a bad drake verse that just wont end

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Exactly, I already knew I was gonna get the hoodrat card pulled on me, but if these woman are "hoodrats"... then most black woman are hoodrats

These chicks dont live in the hood, they dont even talk "ghetto", they dont wear lacefronts, and are good looking, and they STILL are like that. Where are you guys finding this alternative pool of black woman at????

Not on Facebook/Twitter, that's what we call "nikka technology"

Have you ever found anything of value on one of those sites?

:snoop: And not at the club either. You say your not kicking it with hoodrats, but your hanging out in all of the hoodrats favorite habitats.

Last edited by a moderator:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Man, stop playing. To get away from these types of woman you would have to literally ISOLATE yourself from the black community. Im 23, all the chicks are on some shyt like that or thats what their used to. I knew it was gonna be some "mind the people you hang with" kinda response, if it was that easy, I would.

nikka, sounds like you hanging around hood rats. Log off facebook/twitter and voila, you won't to read that shyt no more.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Breh, you a young nikka so I'm guessing you new to the game, but if you don't like a certain type of chick, change environments. There's different types bytches out there breh.

You got the earthy Erykah Badu herbal tea drinking broads
You got the chick who grew up in the burbs that got the valley sounding voice
You got the hood rats
And you got the regular normal chicks who don't act like she don't have no damn sense.

If all you meet is nothing but one type, it's probably because that's all you hang around. Me personally I never meet chicks who don't have careers. Why? Because I don't hang around the same spots these bytches chill at. People congregate in flocks.

Like I said, you a little nikka though, so maybe you didn't realize it. But at 23 you should be in your career, focusing on getting your paper up, and trying to be that nikka in a few years. You shouldn't even have time to be bullshytting on facebook and twitter.