Sick of these types of woman...

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Im so sick of these nikka acting broads, especially on social sites like twitter and its a major growing epidemic.These chicks try so hard to have "swag" its fukking annoying. Their hole time line is like:

"bytches need to come see me #realtrilll "
"If a nikka come to your house at 12:00pm he trynna hit"
"nikkas trynna grow hair #thestruggle "

Im so sick of these broads trying to act like dudes, trying to have this brass, man-ish kind of demeanor. If they're very good looking they'll tack on this super arrogant bravado, and proceed to tell you how many bad bytches they chill with, whine about "thirst" with their ass tooted up in every pic, and how every other chick and dude needs to get on their level. The shyt is nikkas seem to be completely content with this shyt, on twitter retweeting and engaging this stupid shyt.

Am I the only one, am I just not with the times? :birdman:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate when people complain about things that are controllable. If you don't like someone then stay away from them, if you hate seeing dumb things on twitter, delete your account. It's not that hard man.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Man, stop playing. To get away from these types of woman you would have to literally ISOLATE yourself from the black community. Im 23, all the chicks are on some shyt like that or thats what their used to. I knew it was gonna be some "mind the people you hang with" kinda response, if it was that easy, I would.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So most of you hang out in all white settings? How are you curbing these types of woman?

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, stop playing. To get away from these types of woman you would have to literally ISOLATE yourself from the black community. Im 23, all the chicks are on some shyt like that or thats what their used to. I knew it was gonna be some "mind the people you hang with" kinda response, if it was that easy, I would.

Lol black community can kiss my ass. If you're cool then you're cool.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Im so sick of these nikka acting broads, especially on social sites like twitter and its a major growing epidemic.These chicks try so hard to have "swag" its fukking annoying. Their hole time line is like:

"bytches need to come see me #realtrilll "
"If a nikka come to your house at 12:00pm he trynna hit"
"nikkas trynna grow hair #thestruggle "

Im so sick of these broads trying to act like dudes, trying to have this brass, man-ish kind of demeanor. If they're very good looking they'll tack on this super arrogant bravado, and proceed to tell you how many bad bytches they chill with, whine about "thirst" with their ass tooted up in every pic, and how every other chick and dude needs to get on their level. The shyt is nikkas seem to be completely content with this shyt, on twitter retweeting and engaging this stupid shyt.

Am I the only one, am I just not with the times? :birdman:

Sounds like you follow some hoodrats.

Daps
Reppin
me

you aint lying breh :sadcam:
I'm your same age, I thought it was only me who noticed this :to:
I wouldn't go as far to say the whole black community but there are many, many lost ones. I often wonder how we got to this :lupe:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

you aint lying breh :sadcam:
I'm your same age, I thought it was only me who noticed this :to:
I wouldn't go as far to say the whole black community but there are many, many lost ones. I often wonder how we got to this :lupe:

Exactly, I already knew I was gonna get the hoodrat card pulled on me, but if these woman are "hoodrats"... then most black woman are hoodrats

These chicks dont live in the hood, they dont even talk "ghetto", they dont wear lacefronts, and are good looking, and they STILL are like that. Where are you guys finding this alternative pool of black woman at????

BTW I see you're name, MF DOOM :salute: