Siakam Spins & The Cs Grin: Official Pacers (#6) vs. Celtics (#1) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

Who wins?

• Celtics in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pacers in 4

• Pacers in 5

• Pacers in 6

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please Mazzulla, put in Oshae Brissett for Tatum
The weak link out there tonight. Everytime he starts phoning in games, ima start posting Ella Mai coping ballads for his bytch ass to sooth his wounds to during halftime

:childplease: looking down on this shyt like, stop texting me bro. That phone isn't even in service anymore anyway

Lurk Angle

All Star
Daps
Indy went half the quarter without a bucket and are still in the game.

It will never get any easier for Boston to win it all, and here they are playing with the food. Never seen an elite team with this alarming lack of killer instinct.
They seem like they don't want it

Opposite of Dallas/wolves yesterday

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK

It will never get any easier for Boston to win it all, and here they are playing with the food. Never seen an elite team with this alarming lack of killer instinct.
Starts with their "best" player :francis:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps

They are frustrating to root for. Brilliant for stretches but then will go braindead low IQ ball to let the other team back in the game.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Both series is going to come down to who is better conditioned and not as injured. Mental Toughness. At this point nobody can stop anyone. If you really watching it look like glorified pick up games out there. nikkas feet hurt and they tired :russ:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are frustrating to root for. Brilliant for stretches but then will go braindead low IQ ball to let the other team back in the game.
That's because our default "best player" operates with the IQ of JR Smith in the most crucial moments.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Both series is going to come down to who is better conditioned and not as injured. Mental Toughness. At this point nobody can stop anyone. If you really watching it look like glorified pick up games out there. nikkas feet hurt and they tired :russ:

Indy seems mentally tougher than Boston TBH... but I don't know if their mental toughness advantage is enough to counter the talent discrepancy.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The weak link out there tonight. Everytime he starts phoning in games, ima start posting Ella Mai coping ballads for his bytch ass to sooth his wounds to during halftime

:childplease: looking down on this shyt like, stop texting me bro. That phone isn't even in service anymore anyway

Not scoring is one thing. Where is he on the boards :snoop:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
What's with the Tatum hatred?

As best I can tell, he doesn't have a natural inclination to step on a mother fukker's throat when it's time to win.

Fantastic player but doesn't have that consistent dog in him.