Siakam Spins & The Cs Grin: Official Pacers (#6) vs. Celtics (#1) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

Who wins?

• Celtics in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pacers in 4

• Pacers in 5

• Pacers in 6

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Indy has to use their size...it's the one place where they have a noticeable advantage

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Carlisle seems to always fall backwards into good offense...They got that shot because of the Siakam post which hes hesitant to go too.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Nembhard isn’t going to attack off the dribble, he should just sit down

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Nobody really attacking him. Hell saikim beat him off the dribble on a switch then drove and turned the ball over just a lot of undeceive plays with the pacers bigs and players. Myles really confused to.

Horford struggled against the Cavs because his matchup was basically Garland, Mitchell, and Levert on switches. All very quick 1-on-1 guards

The Pacers bigs he's guarding are much slower. So now he has the footspeed to keep up with them

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
they do but the Celtics a lot of time take settle threes too. This could be an easy series for the Celtics if they use their size and speed correctly and not just settle

pacers a lot of times are very averse to taking those contested threes that Tatum just tries to do sometimes

I agree, the Celtics do take too many 3s for my taste, but hey, this in the new era of the NBA, everyone thinks they're Steph Curry and chuck 3s

in my personal opinion the NBA should go back to the old rules where you could hand check, and put your forearm in an opponent's back when he's posting you up.

I know the NBA likes high scores, but it's gotten ridiculous imo