Siakam Spins & The Cs Grin: Official Pacers (#6) vs. Celtics (#1) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

Who wins?

• Celtics in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pacers in 4

• Pacers in 5

• Pacers in 6

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The 180 that The Coli is going to do on Luka is going to be something to behold. Dudes who been saying Luka is a fat b*stard and a white Harden and all this other shyt are now going to be actively rooting for him like their life depends on it... :mjlol:

@UpAndComing @GOAT @Raquinotj @SchoolboyC

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
The 180 that The Coli is going to do on Luka is going to be something to behold. Dudes who been saying Luka is a fat b*stard and a white Harden and all this other shyt are now going to be actively rooting for him like their life depends on it... :mjlol:

Exactly breh. Reminds me of this post from the Mavericks-Wolves game thread

Mavs owned by Zionist Trump stans and got a cac star player but will be Black America’s team on the Coli if they play the Celtics. That’s real hate :wow:

:laff::laff: :laff: :deadrose:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
@UpAndComing

Brissett had the highest +/- on the team in G2 and Tillman in G3

Meanwhile Joey Mazz has had them buried on the bench all playoffs to watch Hauser brick 3s and get cooked on defense

Absolutely mind blowing. Alot of modern coaches will neglect defense on the floor for a "floor spacer"
In Game 2, Celtics were getting ran out the building. Brissett comes in and shuts down the Pacers' pick and roll offense
In Game 3, Celtics were getting ran out the building. Tillman comes in and they get like 10 straight stops

Celtics have enough scoring on the floor already, so it's not a need on that end. Please, stop playing Hauser lol

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
The funniest part was the front-running Hali looking like he's happy he missed game 3 :mjlol:

One of the dumbest conference finals teams I've ever seen. Their entire strategy is just score the basket and if that ain't working? Well tough luck my nikka. The way Celtics destroyed them in those last couple minutes it looked like a G-league team against NBA team.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

I still don’t understand how they’re claiming that Boston fans are KKK like the Maverick fans and Texas ones aren’t either :mjlol:

It’s like they’re forgetting who Cuban sold the team to :mjlol:

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
I still don’t understand how they’re claiming that Boston fans are KKK like the Maverick fans and Texas ones aren’t either :mjlol:

It’s like they’re forgetting who Cuban sold the team to :mjlol:
Because Boston fans have a history of players calling them out for racism since the 60’s. I’m not sure if Dallas does even though you have a point with the owner