shyt was scressful brehs

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
:whew: but it wasnt mine :win:

I didnt wanna say nothing but I had a DNA test for a child, when I was inform that I could have been the father. I was sharing this woman that had a Husband (:whoa: didnt know brehs) so she broke the ice to him and he wanted that blood work done. They both came to my crib to tell me weeks back.

The dude was heated but like what I told him, I didnt know breh, she was at a lounge and we hooked up and chilled after that. Still he trying to put shyt on me like its all my fault:heh: so I told him after a month of talking we had sex and the condom broke a month later. After she stopped calling and texting I stopped caring and I had my not a single fukk was given body language on point that day lol which got him even more heated :russ:, so now the baby isnt mine, I forgot to check my voice mail for the message and thats the end of it.

Little kid was like 5 months I like with green eyes and light skin :leostare: no fukking way he was mine :dead: and from looking at that dude, its probably not his either :skip:

I didnt want yall fakkits to jinx me so i kept it to myself.

i lied to my girl one time and told her a story similiar.that a girl from years ago when i was 17 came back telling me she had my son for 4 years.I just made that shyt up, shorty was heated when i told her that lmao. i just wanted to see her reaction and how much she was down for the kid

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
looking back it was a real duckish, herbish thing to do but i was a young wanna be loved ass nikka smh

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
A win for you, another L for the black community. That kid is already at a disadvantage with them dysfunctional parents.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Man....Love bein childless.

I was jus sittin back thinkin to myself earlier about how many times I coulda been caught up wit one of these hoes I really didn't want having my baby...And the few scares I've had throughout the last 6 or 7 years...(times I wrapped it up and times I didn't). That shyt got me over here lookin at nikkas, pointin laughin n shyt :stylin:

Coulda been me doe :whew: