shyt was scressful brehs

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
:whew: but it wasnt mine :win:

I didnt wanna say nothing but I had a DNA test for a child, when I was inform that I could have been the father. I was sharing this woman that had a Husband (:whoa: didnt know brehs) so she broke the ice to him and he wanted that blood work done. They both came to my crib to tell me weeks back.

The dude was heated but like what I told him, I didnt know breh, she was at a lounge and we hooked up and chilled after that. Still he trying to put shyt on me like its all my fault:heh: so I told him after a month of talking we had sex and the condom broke a month later. After she stopped calling and texting I stopped caring and I had my not a single fukk was given body language on point that day lol which got him even more heated :russ:, so now the baby isnt mine, I forgot to check my voice mail for the message and thats the end of it.

Little kid was like 5 months I like with green eyes and light skin :leostare: no fukking way he was mine :dead: and from looking at that dude, its probably not his either :skip:

I didnt want yall fakkits to jinx me so i kept it to myself.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whew: but it wasnt mine :win:

I didnt wanna say nothing but I had a DNA test for a child, when I was inform that I could have been the father. I was sharing this woman that had a Husband (:whoa: didnt know brehs) so she broke the ice to him and he wanted that blood work done. They both came to my crib to tell me weeks back.

The dude was heated but like what I told him, I didnt know breh, she was at a lounge and we hooked up and chilled after that. Still he trying to put shyt on me like its all my fault:heh: so I told him after a month of talking we had sex and the condom broke a month later. After she stopped calling and texting I stopped caring and I had my not a single fukk was given body language on point that day lol which got him even more heated :russ:, so now the baby isnt mine, I forgot to check my voice mail for the message and thats the end of it.

Little kid was like 5 months I like with green eyes and light skin :leostare: no fukking way he was mine :dead: and from looking at that dude, its probably not his either :skip:

I didnt want yall fakkits to jinx me so i kept it to myself.

Congrats breh. :whew: Wrap it up next time.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
That baby is yours breh.

They're lying to you.

They just wanna let the confidence get to your head so they can drop a bomb on you. Then you'll be on the coli begging nikkas for coli cash to feed your b*stard children

:obama2::obama2::obama2::obama2::obama2::obama2:

:whoa: just playin I don't wish that on anybody

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
tumblr_lyzolq3TtV1roaunyo1_250.gif