shyt Cac Icon Taylor Swift Helped Can Deadpool Series

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No I think they were afraid of what she MIGHT do, not that she actually did anything on a show that was in pre production and no one outside of the animators, the studios, and the writers knew any of the content involved. So unless Marvel, FX, or the animation studio was leaking intel to her on some mission impossible shyt for...reasons, then there's no reason to believe she had any leverage or influence here on a project happening in secret.

The studio buckled under what might happen. Not the first time its happened and sadly won't be the last. So blaming her feels silly to me
Right. They know her track record for being a rusty c*nt :yeshrug: I guess this was my initial point in the original post. Nothing more than that :russ:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
BigheartedCraftyGourami-size_restricted.gif

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
What i think happened is that the powers that be thought the tone was def "black".....the jokes were prolly "black" as well...and Ryan Reynolds having set the tone with his white humor they were not prepared deviate.....

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What i think happened is that the powers that be thought the tone was def "black".....the jokes were prolly "black" as well...and Ryan Reynolds having set the tone with his white humor they were not prepared deviate.....
The Boonpool...Deaddocks..Whatever. Boondocks meets Deadpool would've made for great comedy :mjcry:

Taylor once again ruins a good thing and continues to peddle mediocrity that is put upon pedestal by soulless young white women :sadcam:. America :hubie:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Exactly :russ: the reed Richards level here is crazy. Marvel didn’t want no beef so they squashed it. Don’t be mad at her. Be mad at them for hearing footsteps
You really expect the nikkas on this forum to criticize Marvel when there's an unlikable white female they can lay the blame on? You're smarter than that:francis:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You really expect the nikkas on this forum to criticize Marvel when there's an unlikable white female they can lay the blame on? You're smarter than that:francis:

Of course but I wouldn’t be me if I didn’t try to implement SOME logic into this shyt. I know they’d never criticize their daddy

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
Pretty sure Taylor Swift had no idea this show existed, nor did she care.

It was probably someone at Marvel who didn't want that smoke and was like :whoa:.
Donald said they joked about how Marvel only wanted to sell toys to kids and pedophiles but it was the cac bytch that had this show cancelled :pachaha: