shy bytches are a turn off

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Consign

I like dealing with adults. No time for that shy stuff.

Of course a group of people that identify themselves as "introverts" would like shy girls

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Shy bytches can get it too. You can control the conversation and pick what to do and where to go cause shes to shy to say no. And when its time to pull them panties down, shes gonna be to shy to say no.:shaq:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i like and understand shy bytches only for the initial stage where we dont know each other. Once we exchange numbers and names that shyt need to change.

but if its already been established that youre feeling me whether through you, a friend or body language etc...and I have shown interest in trying to initiate contact with you...the shyness must cease. Times i'll tell a girl to say hi when they see me, not be a stranger etc.

They'll see me (without me seeing them) and then wont even say what up. What they will instead do is go on facebook and tell me they saw me earlier. Like what the fukk is wrong with these girls man? Then there's the ones who will never initiate a conversation. If I've initiated convo three times...and the convos have been good yet you still aint even contacting me out the blue. I have no choice but to move on. Annoying as shyt.

Same girls trying to say "Why dont any guys talk to me?" "Guys dont know how to treat and talk to women, if I was a guy i'd have girls on deck" "Where are all the good dudes at?"

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
I like it when a girl is reserved but not necessarily "shy". There's nothing more attractive than a woman that knows when to keep her mouth shut :pachaha:

I agree with this. I think the TS referred to bytches and not women initially which confuses posters who can't differentiate. I personally don't mind a shy woman, but if I open my mouth and start talking I'd hope she'd have something of substance to offer besides coy responses.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
i cosign this thread,...

shy, square and whitewashed black women are the absolute worst.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Shy bytches can get it too. You can control the conversation and pick what to do and where to go cause shes to shy to say no. And when its time to pull them panties down, shes gonna be to shy to say no.:shaq:

without fail,.… it will be the worst sex ever, too

shy, bashful, square and whitewashed black women are always insecure in their sexuality and makes it the worst experiemce ever.

plus they suck at other positions and intimacy, too.

shyt is what huff is made of,...

art barr