shy bytches are a turn off

Mr. Nobody

BlackCherryVanillaCoke
Daps
i can't stand no shy bytch, u try to talk to her and tha bytch act all uncomfortable cuz she like u, bytch try's to talk all serious n shyt :stopitslime:

i like a bytch that don't give a fukk, like them hyphy turnt up (even goofy) bytches, flirtin with a nikka and clownin around, that shyt sexy :shaq:

tha type that start dancin anytime music come on hollin' some shyt about "ooh this my song", could be in tha middle of tha gottdam street and baby start poppin that p*ssy on u :damn:
its so demonic n stuff :leon:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
So u like them hoodrats huh...do u playboi but know this...

Shy bytches>>>>>>>>>>>hyphy(super attention whoring) bytches who are forever in yours(as well as every other nikkas) face

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah the only problem wit shy bytches is you gotta take your time to get through to her and after that she cray in the bed plus not that shy.:smugfavre:

on the other hand get a hype bytch and youll gotta take her every night out somewhere cause shes constantly bored plus shell probably suck some other dikk along the way nehind youre back:damn::damn::damn:

Mr. Nobody

BlackCherryVanillaCoke
Daps
shy bytches make for boring convo, they so boring i don't even wanna take my time to get them out they clothes, shyts a turn off boring ass hoes with no swag :flabbynsick:

i like bytches thats flirtatious, they make tha chase more fun/exciting :dj2:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
shy bytches gobble dikk with no emotion...

vWgir.gif