Shredder went hard

$_1.JPG
That’s two right? GOAT shyt!!

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Imagine you join the foot clan thinking shyt going to be :banderas: and this dude comes out with can openers and razor blades stapled to a purple jumpsuit with a heavy ass metal mask on like he working in the Appalachian coal mines. You already like :patrice:

Then dude says you got to train hard a be a fierce warrior to beat some fukking giant turtles and a giant rat.
russell-westbrook-nba.gif

But then you rationalize it. You like well they got to be some BAD ASS Turtles and a BAD ASS RAT. Then you meet Splinter and he like 60 in rat years so you KNOW this mufukka like 208 in human years. He got on a robe full of holes, a walking cane, no shoes, and he can barely move his tail cause he so old.

You see Shredder charge him and get mopped up in TWO MOVES :dahell:

Now you back at home on your moms sofa trying to lie to her about how you lost your job cause AINT NO WAY you can tell ma dukes you was out training to be a ninja to join the clan of a dude walking around with can openers sewed into purple sweatshirts all so he could get thrown off a building by a 60 year old RAT:gucci:

You mean he got killed by a federal informant? :lupe: The fbi let that happen?

Nah man, A LITERAL fukkING RAT:gucci:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In there primes at 16 breh????. Think about it breh. Zab Judah would beat the breaks off of whoever is the 16 year old Golden Gloves champion :francis:
These dudes funny when I made a thread about beating up my stepfather at 18 and he was 42 dudes said I was in my prime and he was geriatric.

Man I wish a 18 year old would whoop me right now.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In there primes at 16 breh????. Think about it breh. Zab Judah would beat the breaks off of whoever is the 16 year old Golden Gloves champion :francis:
Breh, just look at them lol. On top of being mutated, all non human animals mature faster than us. They were easily fukking up gangs of foot soldiers without breaking a sweat.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Breh, just look at them lol. On top of being mutated, all non human animals mature faster than us. They were easily fukking up gangs of foot soldiers without breaking a sweat.
Yea but footsoldiers were all retarded drug addicted drop outs. I could beat a gang of them scrubs too :hubie:

If anything shredder being a scrub says a lot about the turtles

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Yeah but they hadn't reached that level of maturity yet. Michaelangelo was the animal equivalent of Tum-Tum

• Haha
Reactions: IVS