Showtime's Sacha Baron Cohen Series ‘Who Is America?’

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Is this show anywhere online..I really want to watch this shyt. I dont have show time:mjcry:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
YOOOOOOO! So I've been seeing this Sacha Baron Cohen name all over the place an I've been wondering who this guy was and why his name is being mentioned so much. I'm not even 3 minutes into the first episode and I'm fukking done :laff: This dumbass is really imitating a Chinese tourist right now on camera. How can you be a politician and fall for some shyt like this? Wow :laff:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
:scust: @ that georgia republican

:russ: got dikk chenney...."enhanced tickling" googling dikk torture...quick dikk pic

the poor ass photoshop job during the mosque skit...but :pacspit: racist fukkers

Weakest one was that bachelor skit

YOOOOOOO! So I've been seeing this Sacha Baron Cohen name all over the place an I've been wondering who this guy was and why his name is being mentioned so much. I'm not even 3 minutes into the first episode and I'm fukking done :laff: This dumbass is really imitating a Chinese tourist right now on camera. How can you be a politician and fall for some shyt like this? Wow :laff:

you ever peep his older shyt? classic

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:scust: @ that georgia republican

:russ: got dikk chenney...."enhanced tickling" googling dikk torture...quick dikk pic

the poor ass photoshop job during the mosque skit...but :pacspit: racist fukkers

Weakest one was that bachelor skit

you ever peep his older shyt? classic
I'm aware of some of the Ali G stuff and Borat was a fukking classic (that shyt came out when I was a freshman in high school). I just forgot all about this dude, he's been M.I.A for a while. And fukk I accidentally watched the 2nd episode first. Man America truly might be fukked.