Showtime's Sacha Baron Cohen Series ‘Who Is America?’

Daps
Reppin
St louis
hide de knives oj'za comin!
:laff:

wat6rr.jpg

Daps
Dr Billy Wayne Ruddikk not my favorite character but he's had his moments. When he flipped open that organized briefcase and whipped out the pizza receipt :dead:

Weve seen all season these trump supporters will do anything for Erran Morad :dame: but committing an act of terrorism? :damn::damn:

Was hoping to see Dr Nira one more time but that OJ segment :dead:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Holy shyt

I cried real fukking tears when Erran had them running a train on the Trump doll. Dude thought he murdered some people, then went back to the spot to watch 'Girls'.:dead:

It's too bad that Erran Morad is recognizeable as a character now - the fukkery he could have got into given more time is unlimited.

I knew the OJ bit was coming and watched the whole thing like :picard:at the possibilities.

The guy didn't even see the irony when Erran talked about how easy it was to radicalize someone to turn them into a killer.
I think there's no way that guy doesn't try to sue Showtime. They got him on TV jumping at the chance to hit the "heart attack" button on a random stranger.

Daps
The guy didn't even see the irony when Erran talked about how easy it was to radicalize someone to turn them into a killer.
I think there's no way that guy doesn't try to sue Showtime. They got him on TV jumping at the chance to hit the "heart attack" button on a random stranger.

When he said 'I feel sick to my stomach' after :picard: he really thought he did that shyt

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
"I love how you smell"

They started snapping at eachother
:laff:
Damn he's sick because he killed that liberal lesbian dude? Man. Glen ain't about that life.

OJ so smooth. If he was a rapper we would've find out what exatcly happened that night.

But the LAST EP EVER? I dont think they got material for 1 season only. They knew that once it was on air the gig is up...so maybe he's trolling us.

Last edited:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Is this site "red" mostly? I dont see many people complimenting each other.

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
Dam it's over, you think he splits these characters into spin offs like he did with the others?