Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I think by the time he started going into the backstory of the Chinese dissidents, the food critic had probably figured it out and decided to just play along. The way he was looking at the meat, I think he recognized that it was high end beef prepared by a trained chef.

I think they're just used to the over eccentric types. The more eccentric the more they'll praise your work

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I think by the time he started going into the backstory of the Chinese dissidents, the food critic had probably figured it out and decided to just play along. The way he was looking at the meat, I think he recognized that it was high end beef prepared by a trained chef.
"Just play along"
:beli:

When i recognize the shyt is even a joke im fukkin OUT!

white people
:hahapaul:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
:ohhh: he wasn't playing along after all.
Idk man it's not like SBC recorded him with a spy-cam, unknowingly. Idk what happens to those dudes from when they filming to when they see it was a joke and do a 180°.

Motherfukker you liked that anal aged beef and that fukking bean lol act like it.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Them guys at reddit think they found the guy that our Seargent Major of the US Military is based of.

:deadmanny:

He sounds and looks like. Even the chin is there if you see other videos :tupac: