Showtime's Sacha Baron Cohen Series ‘Who Is America?’

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I don’t know many people, if they were completely honest, that they would say they wouldn’t take that opportunity to maybe, hopefully, grab one thing to maybe save their lives.

So using that item as a prop, sure, you could argue it makes sense because it’s a pretty dangerous thing to do. You could hurt somebody doing it for real, which obviously is the point. It was definitely very uncomfortable.

Grab? I think he did a little more than grab.

Daps
:russ:

so he ain't question having a dikk in his mouth? :huhldup:

I don't care what they were told, or if they were being paid. At some point, common sense and decency needs to be applied, and you have to realize how absurd that is. You want to be taken seriously, but you're willing to do something like that period, let alone have it filmed, and broadcast.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
wonder if hes gonna have an episode on how to respond to these white AmeriKKKan terrorists.
:meloohhh:

Daps
Other than the one bit about fascism in 1930s germany the sheriff clarke bit was a wasted oppurtunity. The lewandowaki interview should not have made it to air he wasnt falling for anything. I prefer when the show is exposing trumpists so the DJ part felt like filler

Weak episode that was saved by the uncomfortable(ness) of the end

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Is there a legal reason Eran Morad says "when I was in Mosad, not actually in Mosad" like legally he cant even say as a joke he was in mosad?