Showtime's Sacha Baron Cohen Series ‘Who Is America?’

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Hoe Arpaio got trolled hard :mjlol:

It’s crazy how these cacservatives are so paranoid and listen to WHATEVER Col. Erran Morad tells them. :mindblown:

The quinceañera segment in E3 had me rolling the hardest so far. That shyt had Nathan Fielder’s fingerprints all over it. :pachaha:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
that youtube one has lots of potential :mjlol:

that book:russ:

trying to take back the :sitdown: word

the workplace safety one was:lolbron:

I think his supermodel photographer one is the weakest link, same way I felt about Bruno...but the skit he had was :mjlit: when he was getting head and handjobs right in front of dude...dude looked uncomfortable when Sacha started talking bout human trafficking :pachaha:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That terry cloth handshake at the end took me out. Flawless attention to detail.

It really is flawless. I also noticed last night Nira is growing peach fuzz on his chin now. The little details like that just make it perfect

The juxtaposition of dude's goofy facial expressions and preparing for a race war... :dead:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hoe Arpaio got trolled hard :mjlol:

It’s crazy how these cacservatives are so paranoid and listen to WHATEVER Col. Erran Morad tells them. :mindblown:

The quinceañera segment in E3 had me rolling the hardest so far. That shyt had Nathan Fielder’s fingerprints all over it. :pachaha:

The hero worship of Israelis is just :banderas: No wonder Natanyahu bytch ass can just order Trump to kill the Iran nuclear agreement. No wonder IPAC has so much power in Congress.

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
he had trumps homie in a full genie fit

im in tears ....mf said his name was abdul

other guy was watching like tf is this

"good"

"makes sense"

:russ:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
The hero worship of Israelis is just :banderas: No wonder Natanyahu bytch ass can just order Trump to kill the Iran nuclear agreement. No wonder IPAC has so much power in Congress.
Only last page I said the same thing.
They hear Israel and they get submissive. Throw the anti-Tero stuff and he can fcuk with them however he wants.
S.B.C. is a genius with the details.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
nobodies really watching Deep State???

this shyt is amazing!!

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
This episode was the weakest one. The yacht bit was kind of forced. He’s a salesman for something worth $100s of millions so of course he’s going to do and say whatever to make the sale. The pedophile thing while was kind of funny but it didn't expose the guy one bit.

However fukking with Arpaio I'll take it

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
This episode was the weakest one. The yacht bit was kind of forced. He’s a salesman for something worth $100s of millions so of course he’s going to do and say whatever to make the sale. The pedophile thing while was kind of funny but it didn't expose the guy one bit.

However fukking with Arpaio I'll take it

He didn't expose that guy but the thing with the book was still funny to me. And when he said his partner had a "round vagina" :mjlol: