shows you look at and be like wtf...

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
As response to the Kelly scenario you gotta remember that hoes back in the 80s and 90s for the most part loved to drink and party and fukk all the time so they wasn't gonna let pregnancy stop them from having fun. Most likely Kelly was on the pill or birth control of some kind, Kelly may have been dumb but she knew having a baby in THAT family wouldn't have been the best choice.

You gotta also remember that during that era that nikkas always wore condoms... there wasn't a "Condoms... we off that" movement back then like their is now cause men knew that sluts are fun to party with and fukk but could ruin your life if gotten pregnant... which is why they made it a point to show in a flashback of Al getting Peg pregnant for the first time after the condom Al was using broke and his life was never the same after that.

nikkas in this era could never understand a character like Kelly because men today would have: refused to wear condoms, not bothered to get the Plan B pill, and her ass would have been pregnant at least 4 times before she turn 20... but would be still partying at the clubs getting turn't to Young Thug because that's what thots do in 2015. Kelly Bundy was a role model compared to dumb ratchets today.

With AIDS having ppl shook I can ded see that

eerieBell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da Magnolia
My WTF Moments:
-Pokemon: Team Rocket being Hell-bent on stealing Ash's Pikachu instead of catching a stronger Pokemon in the wild.

Pokemon plot is fukking retarded overall if you think about it, if they didn't put team rocket in every episode it could've been goat anime show. They ruined the pace of the show, they weren't interesting at all :yeshrug:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i think the Wayans brothers mother was dead on the show

i think there was an episode alluding to that

i could be mistaken

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
i think the Wayans brothers mother was dead on the show

i think there was an episode alluding to that

i could be mistaken
No their mother wasn't dead. Throughtout the series, it was implied that she and Pop Williams was still together and ever so often, he'd make a snide joke about her here and there.

There was one specific episode in which she kicked Pop out of the house for standing his ground on some issue (can't recall what it was) and he had to move in with Shawn and Marlon.

It's not uncommon for a tv character to have a spouse that's never seen. Columbo had a wife during his 30 year run and she's never seen but in every mystery he would always reference her to some effect.

Hell, I don't know why...budget constraints maybe. Or perhaps the producers never felt the need to add her into the show.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
In The Simpsons, how come no one ages, but the technology around them advances?!
My homie who always notices racism and stuff went on a rant while smoking weed and watching the simpsons. He was like, u know all the characters on the simpsons are white besides the obvious brown characters. U know how I know that, because whenever there's a celebrity guest feature whose white, he's yellow. So all the yellow people are really white people. :dead:

It's true tho.

Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension
My homie who always notices racism and stuff went on a rant while smoking weed and watching the simpsons. He was like, u know all the characters on the simpsons are white besides the obvious brown characters. U know how I know that, because whenever there's a celebrity guest feature whose white, he's yellow. So all the yellow people are really white people. :dead:

It's true tho.
:dahell: no shyt..

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Seinfeld ( don't watch that shyt but I have seen episodes here and there)- how the fukk was George pulling all these bad bytches? :mjcry:

Spongebob- why didn't plankton become an inventor or something like that? Why continue to steal the crabby patty recipe just go into a new field. He had all types of robots and shyt:chatty22:

Hey aronld- why was this nikka all over the city of new York by his damn self at the age of ten:dummy: