Supporter
Daps
ems.ZW1zLXByZC1hc3NldHMvdHZzZXJpZXMvUlRUVjY0MjI3MS53ZWJw

:mjcry:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only one that has me upset is Punisher…

All the other shyt y’all posting is :yeshrug:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Survivor's Remorse - the writing was on the wall when Mike Epps left to do the 'Uncle Buck' show, but it was so fukking funny and genuinely touching in parts.:mjcry:
Counterpart - got thrown in the bushes when Starz changed focus as a channel, but show was piff.
The Mick was :russ:. I'll always maintain that there was some shyt that White America wasn't ready for the rest of the world to see in there. :lolbron:

How to Make It In America stopped just as they were getting to the point where the story could really have opened up.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Ray Donovan. Just wanted to see how it would end, moreso than missing the show.

Hopefully the movie will wrap it all up nicely.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Survivor's Remorse - the writing was on the wall when Mike Epps left to do the 'Uncle Buck' show, but it was so fukking funny and genuinely touching in parts.:mjcry:
Counterpart - got thrown in the bushes when Starz changed focus as a channel, but show was piff.
The Mick was :russ:. I'll always maintain that there was some shyt that White America wasn't ready for the rest of the world to see in there. :lolbron:

How to Make It In America stopped just as they were getting to the point where the story could really have opened up.

Survivors remorse was so good, i hate that ended, i need that back

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
images

Can’t really explain why I liked the show so much. I rarely watch tv shows, but this show was amusing to me.

MV5BZDkwMTMyYWQtMTRjYS00OWU3LTgzOWUtMzYwMTIxM2I5YjA2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjMxNzcwOTI@._V1_.jpg

:dame:

Seriously though, this show was dope. Was genuinely disappointed when I found out it wasn’t coming back.

Sometimes it be like that, a show you just gravitate to, yeah Carmichael ending was tough