Shows that went on too long or were too short

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of my biggest problems with Boardwalk was that the Jimmy takeover ended way too soon. Should have had him in control for at least a whole season :whoo:. Would have made things way better plus in all honesty they should have spent more time showing Chalky's side of town and how he ran things.

Too much nucky when he wasnt that interesting or powerful compared to the real gangsters like AR, Meyer, and Luciano. They definitely should have pushed for some kind of spinoff :shaq2:
those dudes KILLED those roles :why: they coulda just kept it going without nucky and no one woulda complained or missed a beat

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
those dudes KILLED those roles :why: they coulda just kept it going without nucky and no one woulda complained or missed a beat
People said nucky is the definitive role for buscemi, but i don't see it :ld::hubie:. If they did do the spinoff with the real big timers it would have completely outshined Boardwalk and soured the relationship with the creator.

They fukked everything up though :comeon: so i still say they should have had Jimmy bossed up for a season and a half:obama:, Chalky holding it down on the black side of town (:mjpls:), nucky moving in the shadows building up for a comeback.

It would have also allowed more Rothstein, Luciano, Lansky time in a better way than ":snoop: We're still stuck with goo-goo-googly eyes" :russ: Shout out to the boy Gyp Rosetti though

martin payne

All Star
Daps
Reppin
los angeles
Flash forward- till this day i dont why they thought it was a good idea to take a break from december all the way to march :snoop:
canceled after one season :snoop:

HIMYM :snoop: