Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

lol it was just me sitting on the floor, my hair is waist length.

I'll consider posting it again but there are guys on here telling me they're going to rape me and saying they hope I die and other crazy stuff, not trying to let them know what I look like. I'm sure you can understand. :ld:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
lol it was just me sitting on the floor, my hair is waist length.

I'll consider posting it again but there are guys on here telling me they're going to rape me and saying they hope I die and other crazy stuff, not trying to let them know what I look like. I'm sure you can understand. :ld:
:what: Gotdamn people are fukking wierd!

Your hair is beautiful by the way. I randomly caught it. Is it natural?
I have a phobia about straightening my hair now. I would love to see how it looks but im terrified of putting heat on it.

Ashley Banks

Daps
:what: Gotdamn people are fukking wierd!

Your hair is beautiful by the way. I randomly caught it. Is it natural?
I have a phobia about straightening my hair now. I would love to see how it looks but im terrified of putting heat on it.

Yes, it's not all of the guys on here but there are few that have me like :huhldup:I brushed it off assuming they were trolling because it was during the "rep wars" thing but still :whoa: that's too far.

and thank you. :o:

yes I'm natural, I rarely straighten my hair, I just wanted to see how long it got since I can't really tell when it's curly. I did a silk wrap the night before then I just went over it with the flat iron.

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Yes, it's not all of the guys on here but there are few that have me like :huhldup:I brushed it off assuming they were trolling because it was during the "rep wars" thing but still :whoa: that's too far.

and thank you. :o:

yes I'm natural, I rarely straighten my hair, I just wanted to see how long it got since I can't really tell when it's curly. I did a silk wrap the night before then I just went over it with the flat iron.
Lol im sure its not but still.....
Ohh well it is looonnnggg and dark and gorgeous lol. Mine is to my bra strap in the back and like the center of my boobs in the front. Im dying it blue black today finally because i hate that it has a red tint from henna. Im getting some twist put in later this month.
I think when i take them out im a straighten it after giving my hair a two week break.
I bought this flat iron
CC_BI_AgaveOil_FocusTile_Final.jpg

Last year in December and its still in its packaging :snoop:.
What heat protectant did you use?
You went over it once? Hehe, im a plop my ass right in front of YouTube when I straighten it. I might get addicted tho, i loved my hair when i had a perm and when i used to rock weaves.

Ashley Banks

Daps
Lol im sure its not but still.....
Ohh well it is looonnnggg and dark and gorgeous lol. Mine is to my bra strap in the back and like the center of my boobs in the front. Im dying it blue black today finally because i hate that it has a red tint from henna. Im getting some twist put in later this month.
I think when i take them out im a straighten it after giving my hair a two week break.
I bought this flat iron
CC_BI_AgaveOil_FocusTile_Final.jpg

Last year in December and its still in its packaging :snoop:.
What heat protectant did you use?
You went over it once? Hehe, im a plop my ass right in front of YouTube when I straighten it. I might get addicted tho, i loved my hair when i had a perm and when i used to rock weaves.

That's a good length, doesn't it seem like it takes FOREVER to get to brastrap length? But as soon as I got there it's like I was at waist length immediately.

Not gonna lie, I didn't use heat protectant, I don't like it because it makes my hair stiff and I like it to be free and flowy. I know, I know that's bad but I rarely straighten it so I've convinced myself that one time won't hurt. I loved my relaxed hair too, whenever I go to the hair store I'm always staring at the relaxers like "I'll probably need about four to relax all my hair" :mjlol: I love my natural hair too but it was easy to straighten my relaxed hair, de-tangling was a lot easier too.
Rape :what: My lord

@Juicy tag me if it ever goes back up :o:

<3

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
That's a good length, doesn't it seem like it takes FOREVER to get to brastrap length? But as soon as I got there it's like I was at waist length immediately.

Not gonna lie, I didn't use heat protectant, I don't like it because it makes my hair stiff and I like it to be free and flowy. I know, I know that's bad but I rarely straighten it so I've convinced myself that one time won't hurt. I loved my relaxed hair too, whenever I go to the hair store I'm always staring at the relaxers like "I'll probably need about four to relax all my hair" :mjlol: I love my natural hair too but it was easy to straighten my relaxed hair, de-tangling was a lot easier too.

<3
:whoo: No heat protectant?!
Hmmmm lol i know the feeling you're talking about not only that but then you have to deal with that flat ironed smell.
I definitely would want my hair to be all swingy and flowy down my back too.

:mjcry: Man being able wash detangle and style your hair in under 2 hours. I miss those days tho ive gotten so much better at doing all this. I can't imagine how long it takes you with your hair being that long:wow:
Still. It is soooo beautiful, i wont know how to act when my hair is sitting above my ass lol.