Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
After like a year 1/2 with zero heat in my hair (not counting the blow dryer) look at the length!!
4ts5UbH.jpg

:mjcry: I'm almost at ponytail length, hell in sure I got enough to get a wrap

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's only been 6 months so I'm at that awkward stage.

I want to chop off the permed ends because it's so difficult to comb through, but I don't think I'm ready for that.

Last week I was so close to buying a box of perm because it's all I've ever known dealing with my hair. It's definitely more work but this thread has motivated me to keep going.

TuRF2Mo.jpg

Last edited:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps

I want to chop off the permed ends because it's so difficult to comb through, but I don't think I'm ready for that.

Last week I was so close to buying a box of perm because it's all I've ever known dealing with my hair. It's definitely more work but this thread has motivated me to keep going.

TuRF2Mo.jpg
:ld: chop the perm ends off asap, do not buy no relaxers, weaves or perms no moe. Learn about your hair type and how to give it love n such, this is gonna be a journey so give it your all :smile:

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

TuRF2Mo.jpg
Keep it braided. That's how I got through mine. No heat at all. I ran a pressing comb through my hair like 6 months back and I flat ironed a small part last night to see my growth. But if you keep it braided up it will grow

Also last night I used raw egg in my hair while washing it and my hair was so curly like I put a texturizer in it!!

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Keep it braided. That's how I got through mine. No heat at all. I ran a pressing comb through my hair like 6 months back and I flat ironed a small part last night to see my growth. But if you keep it braided up it will grow

Also last night I used raw egg in my hair while washing it and my hair was so curly like I put a texturizer in it!!
:lupe: word, so you added it to a shampoo/conditioner or u did it after

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:
my hair is loccing so slow and it's also sooo short :mjcry:
someone give me some growth tips :mjcry:
Patience. But I kept mine braided and in flat twists for the last year and a half. If u go back to my first pic I posted here and see the pics I've posted afterwards you will see the progression of braids and no heat helped my growth.