MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Nothing wrong with your hair friend but your eyebrows are clearly demonically arched and shaped. U a villain friend?
how much animal print in that closet friend?

Is it so demonic, friend? :lupe:
Nooooooo!!!!! I didnt think they were that bad:mjcry:. Not a villain friend, in fact im super nice in real life an angel to be honest. None really im not a big fan of animal print, does a polka dot dalmatians sweater and one with the picture of a zebra on it count:lupe:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Nooooooo!!!!! I didnt think they were that bad:mjcry:. Not a villain friend, in fact im super nice in real life an angel to be honest. None really im not a big fan of animal print, does a polka dot dalmatians sweater and one with the picture of a zebra on it count:lupe:
It's the print of an animal. Each print symbolizes different things friend. Dalmatian print is new to me. Sharp eyebrows are common

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
It's the print of an animal. Each print symbolizes different things friend. Dalmatian print is new to me. Sharp eyebrows are common
I see. I appreciate your input friend. This eyebrow thing has been bothering me for a while and i needed to know. I guess i'll try to tame them in a non demonic arch:mjcry:.... I guess the dalmatian sweater will be donated...

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:gladbron: What color is now?
Lol its dark brown with a red tint in the sun but it looks black. I got that color from all the henna treatments i used to do. I was gonna put some highlights buy decided to just do jet black and i can always make my own clip in highlights with weave.
:mjlol: I didnt end up doing it tho. Maybe tomorrow