TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
Meant to post this last night.

Ill post these for now I need to wash my hair.

:guilty: before the detangle

2055afc.jpg

detangling session :ohlawd:

2077zo7.jpg

:hamster:Yes, I will probably take these down after I regret this...possibly within 30 min.

:noah: im about ready to turn into a simp

Raava

Staff member
Daps
My brethren Buju Banton ( Jamaican artist) who is currently locked up for fukkery. Wanted to ask some one to make mi a Buju cry instead of MJ cry.

No problem.

Yes, I can see a glimpse of your face. Your dimples, nice eye brows, soft brown skin, soft lips, let mi stop..... :russ:

:ohhh: I need to look that up. There are lots of people to ask there is a thread for it too. I can't rememer it right now when I find out i'll let know you.

:mjlol: :mjlol: attention to detail.

:noah: im about ready to turn into a simp

:leon: :usure: Don't you like Hermione granger types?

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
Meant to post this last night.

Ill post these for now I need to wash my hair.

:guilty: before the detangle

2055afc.jpg

detangling session :ohlawd:

2077zo7.jpg

:hamster:Yes, I will probably take these down after I regret this...possibly within 30 min.
What do you use to moisturize? I find when I dry my hair it becomes super dry and frizzy, but I don't want to have to put a whole bunch of product in my hair

Raava

Staff member
Daps
What do you use to moisturize? I find when I dry my hair it becomes super dry and frizzy, but I don't want to have to put a whole bunch of product in my hair

I finger detangle with coconut oil. My hair sucks up everything it use to take days to get my moisture back.

When I detangle with the oil and use

Picture-221.png
it only takes a day.

I also recently used started using the Shea Moisture Jamaican Castor Oil line just the shampoo and the Leave-in. Worked wonders. I still use the masque with them though. It might be too heavy for some but my hair sucks up everything and it doesn't weigh it down. Then the leave-in if it needs it.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I finger detangle with coconut oil. My hair sucks up everything it use to take days to get my moisture back.

When I detangle with the oil and use

Picture-221.png
it only takes a day.

I also recently used started using the Shea Moisture Jamaican Castor Oil line just the shampoo and the Leave-in. Worked wonders. I still use the masque with them though. It might be too heavy for some but my hair sucks up everything and it doesn't weigh it down. Then the leave-in if it needs it.
This stuff is amazing. I used to only use the coconut hibiscus line, the pink package one, but the I tried the shea deep treatment masque and it was a miracle worker. I did not realize how dry my hair was until I noticed how much softer it felt after using this.

I know I looked like a fiend buying hella tubs when it was on sale at walgreens.